Friday, August 21, 2009

Preparations

Well, there's not much more to do before I leave on Wednesday. I have packed (and upacked and repacked) my luggage. I think one more time should do the trick. I have my trusty Chinese dictionary, my language book and CDs, and my chopsticks (I'm getting better). I have my teaching resources, with many thanks to those who have given or loaned me books and offered to send materials from home. A popular question these days is what my mailing address will be. At this time, I have a general address for the Foreign Language Department at Tsinghua, but I will make sure that is the address where I can receive personal mail before posting an address. I have taken many pictures as of late but am not quite sure how to put those on my blog yet. Pictures are forthcoming. Much thanks to Seth and Alison for making my picture-taking possible. I love my new camera! I look forward to seeing many of you at the going-away party Sunday. Please write or call if you need directions.