In any case, it's a good day to catch up on my blogging. My apologies to those of you who are still awaiting phone calls and responses to emails! I've decided that in order to use my time more wisely at work I will no longer check my personal email or facebook while there. It has made for a much more productive work day but I find that I don't have the energy to do those things in the evenings much, either...
These photos were taken over the last six weeks.
Tina's move-in day. She had lots of stuff, and we were fortunate that members of our Bible study helped her to move.
Tim left his mouse on my pyjamas. See it?
A nice sunset in the distance. Lights coming on in the apartments around mine...a cozy feeling.
Tina and I had dinner with some friends of ours, Lily and Felix, from church. We met at the Galaxy casino, which has many shops and restaurants (think of a shopping mall). It's gaudy, yes, but the Galaxy feels like a magic castle, too. Especially with a bright moon hanging overhead.
Lanterns for the mid-Autumn festival. Also known as the moon festival because it's always held on a full moon in autumn.
Timmy!
Tina, Beth, Ally. Always fun!
Extra-long, cooking chopsticks that I picked up for Tina at the supermarket. I love cooking with chopsticks! So versatile!
The square watermelon. Grown in a glass box.
Timmy!
An evening jog at the park (behind us - actually taken tonight!).






Oh, I love you and miss you! Enjoy your holiday :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you, too, dear! Love you!
Delete