Thank you for your friendship and encouragement, Zoe. I'll miss you!
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Good luck, Zoe!
We met each other once at Bible Study then reconnected over WeChat - Zoe and I became language partners this semester, and what a blessing! Actually, our personalities are very similar, and I believe God put us in each other's lives to guide and encourage each other. Zoe just graduated with her Master's and is looking for a job while considering some other major life decisions. On her last full day in Macau, we took photos around some of our favorite places on campus with the help of her photographer-boyfriend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment