Friday, November 9, 2012

Timothy

I'm so happy that after weeks of visiting the Macau Abandoned Pets shelter, I now have my sweet little boy, Timothy.  He is a year and a half old and very loving.  What I gathered from talking to the workers at the shelter, he was a stray cat and was found on the streets when he was a kitten.  So he has spent most of his life in the animal shelter.  I can tell that he is very used to be handled by the volunteers because he'll let you clip his claws, clean his ears, and even give him a bath (I did it last night), without much fuss.  Angie and I even dried him with the hair dryer, and he allowed for that pretty well.  The only thing he refused was when I tried to put his collar back on him.  I suppose he's been wearing it for a year or more, so I'm letting him go naked for awhile.

Sweet Timothy!


No comments:

Post a Comment