Friday, February 8, 2013

What's been going on



Carol sent Tim some Christmas clothes.  A dashing scarf...


...and collar.  Angie and I can't help but sing "Santa Baby" when Tim wears this one.



Can you find the mouse in this picture?  I've put my foot in my shoe to a mouse many times!




My cube at work.  I re-decorated a bit.  Angie, Dan, and Stella also share my office.



Angie, doing what she does best:  entertaining.  She is a wonderful presenter!  Of course I attended her presentation at our recent conference.



A lazy day in Macau.  


Hiking the Grand Taipa Trail, I took these photos.  It was a hazy day, but the flowers were pretty.


The "trail."


I stumbled on a Camilla Garden on the hillside.  It was very random and reminded me of Molly and Joe!


I like the white one best.


An azalea, for Grandma.



I got this photo from Facebook.  Mom celebrated her 60th birthday on January 29, and the family gave a party for her on Feb. 2.  I wish I had been there.  It sounds like a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment