Sometimes it's fun not to know what you're going to get. Last night, I felt like going to the movies. Before I went, I checked out the titles and tried to get a little info. online. I got a bit of information about a Taiwan romantic comedy called "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?" The sources I would normally check (i.e. People.com) didn't have anything on this movie. Anyway, I took a good chance and was pleasantly surprised by the film. I highly recommend it. The above photo is from the review I read, if you're interested it's here: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/will-you-still-love-me-420067
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
Sometimes it's fun not to know what you're going to get. Last night, I felt like going to the movies. Before I went, I checked out the titles and tried to get a little info. online. I got a bit of information about a Taiwan romantic comedy called "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?" The sources I would normally check (i.e. People.com) didn't have anything on this movie. Anyway, I took a good chance and was pleasantly surprised by the film. I highly recommend it. The above photo is from the review I read, if you're interested it's here: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/will-you-still-love-me-420067
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment