After sweeping and mopping up my other cat (i.e. Tim's fur), I decided to wash Tim's blanket and bed. I left it to dry on the lower rack of the clothes rack. Tim let me know when he thought it was dry enough.
I bought this cotton bedspread while I was in the States to cover the couch. It suites me and the blue walls well.
After my visit home, I realized again just how little whole grain is in my diet here in Macau. White rice and white rice (and variations on white rice) noodles abound. I bought some organic lentils while visiting Amy in Hong Kong and was pleased to find a very small bag of brown rice among the big bags of white rice in the grocery store.
It's so cute to see where Tim leaves his toys.
Also after being at home, I decided that I wanted one of Mom's favorites - Ovaltine. I'd not bought it here before but it looked the same
No comments:
Post a Comment