Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mong Ha Park

Today I made some time in my afternoon of lesson-planning to go to Mong Ha Park.  It's the park where I saw the cat lady a while back, and it's a much smaller and less-visited park than the other ones I go to.  Today, I sat in the outdoor seating area of the park "snack shack," drank milk tea, and watched toddlers play on the safety-padded outdoor playground.  I also made a much-too-long, but exciting, list of summer "to-do's."

Below is a photo of one of the entrances to the park.  The other photo is oppose the entrance.  I noticed a cat in a window (look closely at the bottom window) of a store there and the sign out front had a dachshund on it.  I walked around to the other side of the store, and it was just swarming with cats wandering the store!  There were also dogs in cages.  It must be some kind of shelter.  I wanted to go in, but no one would open the door.  It was a comfortable, leisurely afternoon and a nice break.


No comments:

Post a Comment