Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Last days of classes, Spring 2012

I taught three classes this semester.  The first was a level 1 course with 24 students.  They were a quiet group overall, but they were quite punctual, attentive, and even made a class website when they didn't really want to (and did a good job).




Carmen was in my course last semester, as well.


The second was a level 1 course with 11 students.  I had the exact same class last semester, so we had a very good rapport with each other.  They were night-law students, non-traditional students, and they were very fun-loving and chatty.  While they were not the most punctual or hardworking, we still had a lot of fun.




The third class was a level 0 course with 25 students.  The course met 4 times a week, and so I built the strongest relationship with these students.  As a whole, the class was very motivated, bright, and engaging.  I will miss them.



Wyman was a special student from this course.  We met throughout the semester to work on his speaking in English and are now Facebook friends (where you might have seen this photo).  

Other last day photos:


The 12A Teaching Fellows


Stella, a graduate assistant and our office-mate


Our last night-class commute home, waiting in front of the gleaming Grand Lisboa

No comments:

Post a Comment