There's nothing new to report here - no photos to share or interesting tidbits. It's a kind of dreary day in late October here in Macau. It's still shorts weather, though, so it's not quite like a dreary Sunday in Georgia.
I went to adopt my cat today only to find that I couldn't because the animal shelter didn't have a volunteer to help me, as they had planned. I've been actively looking for a cat for about 4 weeks now, so my patience is starting to wear a little thin. I've filled out forms and made special trips on busy weekends and even bought a cat carrier today and am a little fed up with the whole business. Supposedly the animal shelter will call me this week to tell me when I can actually adopt the cat. I've heard the "call back" story before, so I'm beginning to think I need to go to another shelter or just give it up for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment