Some photos from my Christmas holiday, 2014 - 12 Dec - 1 Jan.
Leaving Macau, I had to drop my luggage off at the ferry terminal and run an errand before my 8:30 pm ferry to the HK airport. Took the opportunity to take this photo of one of my favorite sidewalk murals.

Passing under the Friendship Bridge (which joins mainland Macau to Taipa) on the ferry.

Look who was waiting for me in Atlanta! Thank you, Dale!!

I was so excited on the car ride home, I took tons of pics. Here we are, finally on Old Birmingham Highway. After a year away, I felt like pinching myself to see all the familiar sights once again - a road I've walked and driven hundreds of times.

Early morning, the first day in Wildwood.

Enjoying the fresh air and the outdoor critters. These kitties were adorable.
Some things never change - Mom checking the mailbox for goodies.

A warm Christmas at Wauhatchie.



Love this ornament.

An ornament that I gave to Sarah - my turtle patrol partner - awhile back.

Even the hospital was decked out.

With Mom at a doctor's appointment.



Someone else loved the kitties, too.

Having fun at the Creative Discovery Museum.


No comments:
Post a Comment