An old prompt I gave to my students on the first day of class to get a writing sample from them. I found an old email where I saved one student's response because I liked it so much:
If I
were anyone for one day, I would be a little boy who doesn't care about his faces
dirty. I actually thought about this when I was boys. They seem so free and
just look like they are having a good time. I would also really like to have
that innocence again, if I was a little boy, I don’t need to care about the
other people ,I can do everything what I want to do ,I can play computer game
everything ,and me and my friend won’t work and study all the time, and the
main reason about why I want to be a little boy ,if I was a little boy ,I don’t
need to care about me job and mark . I can do what actually want to do . That's
why I want to be a little boy in one day .
Jun
And a former class photo that I'd like to save...kinda freaky with the light shining like that...

No comments:
Post a Comment