I went to Zhuhai yesterday afternoon for a massage. I have a constant pain in my right shoulder and back that I attribute to using a mouse too much, carrying my bag too often on that side, and sleeping on a hard bed. Anyway, for $12 USD, I got an hour-long massage...it's nice because the Chinese offer fully-clothed massages (I'm not quite comfy otherwise) and do a really good job. But if you're not ok with pain, I don't recommend it. She did something yesterday I'd never experienced before...both thumbs pressing into my navel as hard as she could for a full 20 seconds...I will tolerate it because I think it probably is a pressure point and she knows what she is doing...but I'm still sore today.
Anyway, I then bought my favorite sour
and spicy fish ball noodles for $2.50 USD and came home to help Tina dye her hair. She decked me out in supplies from the hospital. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment