Around 1:30 I texted him to confirm (everyone texts here). He responded:
"Today, I think at Taipa better than Macau, are you ok? 4:30?"
Grr... I really want to stay in Macau. He thinks he's doing me a favor by moving me in closer to school. So, I asked him if there was nothing available in Macau today. He said:
"I think without suitable apartment now."
So, I had to go back to Taipa (where I had just come from) to meet him at yet another time (3:45), and I'm still not satisfied with what I've seen.
I just want a clean apartment (no dead cockroaches or pee in the toilet to greet me) with fairly decent furniture that is in Macau and is either in the area where I am now or slightly closer to work, but still Macau-side.
Can that be done?
Probably not before August 27, my first day of school. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment