Ah, summertime.
I'm back in Macau, and there's nothing like being thousands of miles from home to make you, well, miss home. So I looked at photos from summer at home this morning and found some good ones to share.
 |
| Sarah, Lexi, and Tivoli. Tivoli is our first cousin whom I don't get to see often, even when I am home. |
 |
| The terrapin that Sarah and I found on Old Birmingham Highway. |
 |
| Our field and herd of goats and the horse. |
 |
| Cloudland Canyon, Lookout Mountain - about 25 minutes from home. |
 |
| The bug Sarah and I found at Cloudland. |
 |
| Hiking with Sarah is always so much fun - and trouble! |
 |
| Max |
 |
| Junebug - I love that goat!!! |
 |
| Dad planted eggplants in the garden this year especially for me. Thanks, Dad. Oh, and thanks, Mom, for making eggplant parmesan with them. Yummy! |
 |
| Domino |
 |
| A sweet little nest I found whilst trimming bushes. |
 |
| Dad, modelling the top hat he made this summer. |
No comments:
Post a Comment