Friday, September 7, 2012

Bathroom Etiquette

There is a set of rules posted in the stall of every bathroom I've used at the University of Macau, so I've had a while to ponder it.  The first rule is the most hilarious to me - and it's not just the image coupled with the idea, but it's because I know it is true that some people (ahem, native Beijingers, for example) might try to break this rule, not being used to a western toilet and all.

But, seriously, it is difficult for me to imagine the person who would be tempted to break the rule AND would not be able to read Chinese characters (in other words, why the English translation?).  In any case, the picture says it all:



By the way, I'm camped out at Angie's apartment using the internet this morning. :)  It sure is nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment