Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kitties

I told myself that if I stayed in Macau for a second year, I could adopt a cat.  And lucky for me, there's the Meow Space cat shelter (http://meowspace.mysinablog.com/) where I can do just that.

Sunday, Carol and Angie and I went to Meow Space to have a look.  They only had 6 cats that day, and only one of them was deemed "adoptable."  The others were still in a state of shock and needed to be handled more.  So, I was directed to "See Space" which is Meow's Space's sister store where they make and sell crafts (usually with kitties on them) to support the work of Meow Space.  They usually don't have cats at See Space, but they did have some new rescues that I could have if I wanted.  And I did want them!  But they were only a month old and I just couldn't care for newborns and work all day, too.  They were crying so pitifully!  I wanted them!!!


Afterwards, we went to the historic Mandarin's house (just across the street from See Space) and took a stroll.  There's not much to see in the Mandarin's house (at least from my perspective), but there were some nice views.


No comments:

Post a Comment