Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Apartment, Finale

Wednesdays are nice because I have no classes and can just plan, plan, plan the day away.  Unless I have something else to do, which this morning, I did. 

I had one last load of "stuff" (really, I have no idea where all this stuff came from) to get from Queen's Court.  I got up early and left the new apartment for the old, and it took about 40 minutes by bus and walking.  Once at Queen's Court, Angie helped me move the stuff downstairs and Amanda kindly helped me move the rest via her car.  Amanda works at UMAC in the Human Resources Department, and we became friends when she worked as a GA in our office last year.  We left the old apartment around 8:45 - with plenty of time for Amanda to get to work.

Amanda, looking serious
Thanks to everyone - Angie, Amanda, Carol, Mr. Wong, and Monica - who helped me find and move into the new apartment!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Home sweet home. And 9 days till internet. Kisses. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Can't wait for the internet to arrive!

    ReplyDelete