Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One month

It's been a little over a month since I arrived back in Macau.

In one month, I have moved all my belongings (in China) from one apartment to another.  It was a tedious task, taking one extra bag to work with me every morning and taking a suitcase or two every weekend.  I still have no idea how stuff multiplies like that.  I am enjoying the new apartment now.

In one month, I have met a new group of students, learned all 85 of their names, and have begun to get a sense of their abilities.  They're going to be a fun group.

In one month, I am still dealing with the loss of Grandma and cannot bear to watch her funeral video (sorry, Molly).  I think of her at odd moments and it brings tears to my eyes. 

In one month, I am celebrating the birth of Willa and enjoying her mama's posts on Facebook.  She is growing like a weed.

In one month, I am still not sick of Chinese food, and that in itself is a celebration!

Wonder what another month will bring? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment